At the time we rated it as one of the leading gloves in the functional fitness market and the product was rated highly by the team at The Rx Review. The good news, is StrongerRx has now released it’s newest, and most updated glove: The StrongerRx LT15 Forever Glove.
The LT15 Glove was launched late in 2016, with StrongerRx claiming to have made a number of improvements to the glove including a better feel/fit, increased grip and protection and a lighter design. Here is a look at some of the main features of the StrongerRx LT15 Glove:
- Designed for ultra-long lasting grip and protection
- Made with Perma-X lightweight material for long life
- Flexible with great ventilation keeps you cool
- Silicone non-slip grips on palm area helps reduce accidents
- Reduces hand fatigue – helps you stay longer & stronger
- Prevents calluses from tearing & scarring
- Saves your hands – prevents skin tears and abrasions
- Touch Screen compatible for your portable devices
- Superb Ergonomic design
In the above Product Highlight video The Rx Review takes a quick look at the StrongerRx LT15 Glove, going over a number of the main features, including its ‘Forever Glove’ program, and compare it to the StrongerRx 3.0 Glove.
The LT15 glove sells for USD$79.97 as part of the Forever Glove program and can be purchased from the StrongerRx website as well as a number of online stores across the globe.
Be sure to check back on our site soon for the full review on the LT15 glove. In the meantime, to keep up to date on StrongerRx’s latest releases, be sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook by clicking here.