Luckily, today there is a simple way to stop aging processes or mitigate their results without dangerous surgeries or other types of potentially harmful involvement. Rejuvenation becomes much easier thanks to skin filler solutions such as Dermalax Implant Plus.
Dermalax implant plus filler helps to make the skin thinner and softer thanks to its contents. As a result, everyone can enjoy the possibility to eliminate wrinkles and boost volume in certain facial areas.
We want to be more specific when talking about the Dermalax implant plus filler. That’s why we suggest that we should consider both advantages and disadvantages of the product, as well as the expected effect after using it.
How Does Dermalax Implant Plus Filler Work and How It’s Used?
Dermalax Implant Plus Filler is a product that contains 24mg/mL of hyaluronic acid. Basically, this is the major agent in this cosmetology solution and this is what ensures the positive effect of the solution since hyaluronic acid is a product naturally produced and perceived by the human body. That’s why the effect after the Dermalax Implant Plus Filler injection won’t look unnatural if it’s performed by a professional cosmetologist who understands what doses are appropriate in every specific case.
One more thing to be mentioned in the abstract about the work of the Dermalax implant plus filler is that this solution is the best alternative to plastic surgery that is targeted to the changes of face contouring and volumes. The treatment consists of a series of injection sessions, during which even deep wrinkles are eliminated for quite a long term.
Dwelling on the actual work of the solution, we have to mention that hyaluronate is an important component of tissues and intercellular matrix since it improves their hydration and controls the hydro balance of the cells. As the result, derma becomes rejuvenated, the contouring of the skin becomes smoother, and the production of elastin is triggered, which contributes to the long-lasting effects.
Is Dermalax Implant Plus Filler Safe for Use
Foremost, to make sure that the treatment is safe, it can be carried out by qualified specialists only. As for the contents of the solution, it’s completely safe to use for the purpose of facial line elimination as it meets the necessary standards required for such treatments. Thus, if the procedure is carried out in accordance with the regulations, it isn’t supposed to lead to any kind of physical damage or side effects.
This gel consists of the components that help the skin to get into its regular condition shortly after the treatment process. That’s why any damage to the skin isn’t supposed to take place. What’s more, the filler is complemented with a local anesthetic — Lidocaine 3%. This feature of the product ensures that the procedure itself won’t cause any physical pain, which will also contribute to a shorter duration of the procedure itself.
Why Use Dermalax Implant Plus Filler?
- Monophasic structure: HA molecules of the same size give a stable and uniform gel density. This feature ensures that the effect of the solution is distributed equally across the facial areas.
- Strong moisturizing effect. The filler contains hyaluronic acid, which has a strong moisturizing effect on the skin. This can help to improve skin hydration and texture, giving it a more youthful and radiant appearance. Dermalax implant plus filler is designed to provide a comfortable, safe, and painless injection experience. The filler is formulated with a local anesthetic to minimize discomfort during the injection process. Also, as a client, you won’t suffer such side effects as skin redness and swelling.
- Comfort, safe and painless injection. The filler contains cross-linked fibers, which helps to ensure a long-lasting effect. This means that the results of the treatment can last for several months or even up to a year, depending on the individual and the area treated.
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect. Dermalax implant plus filler is designed to provide seamless injections. This means that the filler integrates well with the surrounding tissues, resulting in a natural-looking result that does not appear lumpy or bumpy.
- Seamless injections. The procedure itself won’t be painful at all since the injections of Dermalax filler include anesthetics, which makes everything more pleasant to a client.
Whom do We Recommend to Use Dermalax?
Generally speaking, most adolescents who do not have visible skin health concerns can use Dermalax filler. However, if there are active infections, inflammations, allergies, or other issues in the targeted facial areas, the use of this product may not be recommended. As long as these issues are absent, using the product should not cause any harm.
Therefore, we suggest this cosmetic solution for those who wish to undergo a painless and effective face augmentation procedure that provides long-lasting results. It can also help to increase the volume of the lips, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other lines on various facial areas, dissolve skin hardness with minimal discomfort during injections, and make the skin feel softer, smoother, and more elastic.
On the whole, Dermalax implant plus filler can be considered one of the most efficient solutions to eliminate wrinkles and boost the volume of lips and other necessary facial areas.