With the exponential growth of CrossFit over the last few years, there is undoubtedly more news about the sport popping up everyday.
Although, in the midst of all this CrossFit news there are just some stories that we are not able cover or get the time to report on.
So today, we thought we would provide you with a few links that made the news over the weekend.
1. Men’s Fitness — The 6 Most Brutal CrossFit WODs
2. Examiner.com — 2013 CrossFit Games Open on-pace to be the biggest of all-time
3. Skinny Mom — When it Come to Exercise, Choose Quality Over Quantity
4. Bluefield Daily Telegraph — Bringing back the push-up
5. The Journal — CrossFit challenged
6. Ifpress.com — Ex-NHLer Scott Thornton reinvents himself as CrossFit guru
CrossFit HQ – How to register as an Athlete
CrossFit HQ — How to register as a Team
Bar Muscle Up Progression Pt.1
Bar Muscle Up Progression Pt.2
Bar Muscle Up Progression Pt.3