Hair problems are something that occurs time and again. We try different ways to get rid of them, such as buying expensive chemical products. But with such products, there are a lot of side effects that we may have to suffer from. Naturally, there weren’t many ways to deal with hair issues, but now essential oils have become magic for hair. Eucalyptus is an oil meant to deal with hair problems very easily. It is 100 percent organic and very useful in a lot of ways. The essential oil purifies and cleanses the hair follicles. It soothes and stimulates the scalp and is used as an ingredient in many hair care products these days. Let us read more about it below.
Eucalyptus Oil Benefits For Hair
Eucalyptus essential oil benefits hair in a lot of ways. It stimulates hair follicles and improves hair health. The oil is perfect to use on hair and effectively deals with many hair issues. It is very effective in promoting hair growth and treats head lice very well. Let us know more about the benefits below.
- Eucalyptus Oil for Grey Hair- Eucalyptus oil is used to eliminate grey hair easily as it is anti-inflammatory. It has antioxidants that help to fight free radical damage. The oil helps in preventing premature hair greying and enhances hair elasticity.
- Eucalyptus Oil for dandruff- Eucalyptus oil is used a lot to fight dandruff problems in hair. It has antifungal and antiseptic properties that make it the best anti-dandruff oil. It helps stimulate the scalp and cleanses it.
- Eucalyptus Oil for scalp nourishment- Eucalyptus oil helps in scalp nourishment. It makes your scalp clean and stimulates the hair follicles. It improves hair health and has herbicidal properties.
- Eucalyptus Oil for beard growth- Eucalyptus oil is versatile and is loaded with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps accelerate beard growth. Applying this oil to the beard helps stimulate the hair follicles and increases blood flow.
- Eucalyptus Oil for lice- Eucalyptus oil should be applied to the scalp as it is antiseptic. It contains eucalyptol, which acts as a very strong insect repellent. This helps in killing the head lice and nourishes the scalp as well.
- Eucalyptus Oil for the itchy scalp- If you have been suffering from an itchy scalp for a long time, then eucalyptus oil can solve your problem instantly. It is anti-inflammatory and can reduce scalp itchiness easily. It creates an ideal environment for hair growth on the scalp.
- Eucalyptus Oil for hair loss- VedaOils Eucalyptus oil helps in reducing hair loss. It helps in keeping the scalp healthy. Hair growth increases when there is good blood circulation in the scalp. The oil has soothing nature that reduces stress, which causes hair loss.
DIY Recipes and uses of Eucalyptus Oil for Hair
DIY recipes are quite popular amongst people. Everyone enjoys simple recipes that can help to have good hair care. With the help of some easy steps, we can create recipes that help fight skin or hair ailments. Eucalyptus oil recipes are beneficial in a lot of ways. Particularly for hair, the oil does wonders. Let us see below some of the interesting eucalyptus oil recipes for hair.
- Eucalyptus Oil For Hair Growth
- 2-4 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil well with 2-4 drops of eucalyptus oil. After mixing the ingredients simply, massage the oil on your scalp for the next 10 minutes. You may leave the oil in your hair for the next 45 minutes or overnight. Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
How to use-
After mixing the oils, massage it on the scalp for 10 minutes and then leave it overnight in your hair for the next 45 minutes. Then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. For the best results on the hair, apply the oil regularly.
- Eucalyptus Oil for Strengthening Hair
- 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil
In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil and 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil. Mix all the ingredients, heat the oils a little, and then massage your scalp with the mixture of oils. Leave the oil in the hair for 15 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
How to use-
After mixing the oils, massage your scalp with the oil for the next 15 minutes and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. This hair treatment recipe should be applied once every 3 days for the best results.
- Eucalyptus Hair Shampoo
- 10 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops of peppermint oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup of liquid castile soap
- ½ tablespoon of olive carrier oil
In a jar, mix all the ingredients well. Tighten the lid of the jar and then shake it thoroughly. Store the mixture in the jar in a cool place. Then start using the shampoo on your scalp and hair.
How to use-
Mix all the ingredients in a jar, shake it, and keep it cool for some time. After it cools down, use the shampoo on your scalp and hair. For best results, use this shampoo thrice a week.
- Eucalyptus Oil Blend for hair Psoriasis
- 3 drops of eucalyptus oil
- ½ cup of fractioned coconut oil
- 3 drops of oregano essential oil
Take a bottle applicator, and combine 3 drops of eucalyptus oil with ½ cup of coconut oil and 3 drops of oregano essential oil. Shake them well and blend them. Take a squeeze of the product and apply it to your scalp. Gently massage it into the scalp and leave the oil for the next 2 hours. Then rinse it off well with lukewarm water.
How to use-
After combining and mixing the oils, squeeze a little part and apply it to your scalp. Massage it into the scalp for 2 hours and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. For the best and most effective results, apply this oil every day.
- Eucalyptus Oil for Beard Conditioning
- 4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 4 drops of tea tree essential oil
Take a dropper bottle, add 4 drops of eucalyptus oil, and mix it with 4 more drops of tea tree essential oil. Shake the bottle vigorously to mix the oils and then take a small amount of the oil in the palm of your hand and gently apply it all over your beard. The oil conditions and soften your beard.
How to use-
After mixing the ingredients in a dropper bottle, shake it well and apply a small amount to your beard. For better beard conditioning, apply the oil regularly.
Eucalyptus oil is known for its versatility as an essential oil. It is used for various purposes, one of which includes hair care. It is an amazing natural product to trust. It’s antiseptic and stimulates the scalp very well. It boosts blood circulation and cleanses the scalp. It soothes the hair texture and can be used well in shampoos and oils. Eucalyptus oil is a very popular ingredient in skin care and hair care products. It is safe for all skin types and is completely natural. The homemade recipes of eucalyptus oil are very useful and helpful in getting rid of hair ailments instantly. If you have any hair issues, buy eucalyptus essential oil today and use it regularly for the best effective results.