- Interview: Stephanie Ortiz – “Games in Sight”
Stephanie Ortiz burst onto the CrossFit scene in 2014 when she placed eighth in her first ever Regionals appearance. The 28...INTERVIEWSApril 27, 2016
- Review: KASP Knee Sleeves
This week we take a moment to review a pair of functional fitness Knee Sleeves from KASP Media. Item: KASP Knee Sleeves Price: $39 USD...REVIEWSApril 17, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Upward Facing Dog
The Upward Facing Dog pose is personal favorite and a staple of the yoga practice. Depending on your mobility and flexibility,...UncategorizedApril 16, 2016
- Chalk Matters – FrictionLabs: The New Standard in Chalk
With so much focus on things like diet, programming and fitness apparel these days, athletes often overlook some of the more...NEWSApril 13, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Plow
Before you say no, just hear me out. Though this Plow Pose looks crazy, it actually feels way better than it...NEWSApril 13, 2016
- Tickets to 2016 CrossFit Games on Sale April 22!
Tickets to the 2016 CrossFit Games will officially go on sale this month! On April 22, 2016, affiliate owners will get...CROSSFIT GAMESApril 11, 2016
- SKINS Launch Latest Range of Compression Gear – The DNAmic Range!
Leading compression wear brand SKINS has unveiled its latest range of items, with the DNAmic range hitting shelves across the world...NEWSApril 7, 2016
- Yoga Pose of the Week – Reverse Table Top
This pose, at first glance looks harmless and simple. But getting into Reverse Table Top for most athletes, can be almost...NEWSMarch 31, 2016
- Noah Ohlsen & Jamie Greene take out 2016 CrossFit Open!
After five weeks of tough workouts, the 2016 CrossFit Open is now over! The global, online competition which is the first...CROSSFIT GAMESMarch 30, 2016
- CrossFit Open 16.5 – Workout Announced!
The fifth and final workout of the 2016 CrossFit Open has been released! Games Director Dave Castro revealed the movements of...CROSSFIT GAMESMarch 24, 2016